To Promote Youth Lacrosse, Conshohocken, Plymouth, Whitemarsh, Colonial, Lax, Sports, Fun, Fast, Kids, New,
- Mouth guard (must attach to helmet)
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Lacrosse gloves
- Athletic cup (recommended)
NOTE: Goalies must also wear a chest protector and throat guard, but are not required to wear shoulder pads or elbow pads (shin guards recommended for very young players).
LACROSSE STICK LENGTH SPECIFICATIONS:
Standard cross = 37" to 42”
Long poles = 52” to 72"
Standard cross = 40" to 42"
Long Poles = 52" to 72"
WHERE TO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT:
Two basic options:
1. Lacrosse specialty store WaveOne - www.waveonesports.com or Lax Zone, Ambler https://lax-zone.com/ 1123 S Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA 19002
* advantage = wide selection & lacrosse expertise to assist with sizing, options, etc., discounts for ConshyBulldogs Lacrosse Members
* disadvantage = fewer locastions
2. Large sporting goods store (Dicks, Schuykill Valley, etc.)
* advantage = lots of locations & expanding selection / inventory
* disadvantage = few employees have lacrosse expertise to assist parents
Links to the above options: